Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like a little more would fit on the back. Nice truck one like that up here would have flow through ventilation.:hmm3grin2orange:

It looks like a little more would fit on the back. Nice truck one like that up here would have flow through ventilation.:hmm3grin2orange:

Yeah... Salt in the winter, and chloride on the gravel in the summer tends to eat em fast...
Don't miss that part...

wow you are the man..paintence of Jobe,my mom would say:clap:

wrong "guy".... those pics were posted by one of the very few ladies on our site. and we are dang glad to have her here with us. :hmm3grin2orange:

Her original message...

Since I am new to cutting and definitely stacking firewood, I figured I would give two different styles of stacking a try. Both types are where I processed the wood though I usually do it where I have the round piles. Here are pictures of both areas.

IMG_0815_zps3249113b.jpg

IMG_0704_zps19d8a3d1.jpg

I will appologise for the larger images, but the laptop I was using was overheating and in need of a cooling fan (I ordered 2) Once I fix the other one, then I'll go back to resizing the images. The laptop I'm currently using doesn't have all the programs loaded and is still doing those stupid updates even though it doesn't have all the bells n whistles the other one has.

With my other laptop being down, that's why I haven't been posting here for about a week.

wrong "guy".... those pics were posted by one of the very few ladies on our site. and we are dang glad to have her here with us. :hmm3grin2orange:

Her original message...
SORRY STORM i was so taken away bi the techinque and paintence i didnt realize i was speaking to a LADY.the kind lady you read about but very seldom get to meet .hope your not offended ,keep up the good work .even tho you makin some of us look real badddd. lol

I threw together a box in the basement so that I can drop the wood through the basement window and not have to haul it through the house. I got sick of sweeping up all of the bark. It will hold about 6 heaping wheelbarrows of wood. It's also nice not having to go outside on those really cold mornings.View attachment 280179View attachment 280180 I'm running a vogelzang norseman 2500 add on furnace. It wasn't my first choice but I got a good deal on it at the local big box store. It was mismarked and I got an 11% rebate on top of that. I felt a bit guilty at first but then again I do spend tens of thousands of dollars there every year.

SORRY STORM i was so taken away bi the techinque and paintence i didnt realize i was speaking to a LADY.the kind lady you read about but very seldom get to meet .hope your not offended ,keep up the good work .even tho you makin some of us look real badddd. lol

Oh, no worries! Truly I'm not easily offended.

As for my making some of y'all look bad, well, all I can say is beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and all of the piles I've seen here in AS, split or not, are beautiful. N the amount y'all process on a regular basis is very impressive. If I were to do even half as much, I'd be dead.

Latest posts

Back