Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php
attachment.php

That is a slick lookin woodshed!

How many cords can you fit in there with it stacked to the ceiling like that?

Dang dude! You got a bigazz sander you use to get them ends so flush?!?!? A work of art...
That's enough to give even spidey a complex :hmm3grin2orange:

Getting started for next year.

Not bad! I have between 1 and 2 cord down and blocked, but not toted back yet. thats all medium and big red oak. But..I still have plenty of rounds here up near the cabin to bust up, 4 or 5 cord, around that, so no big hurry. I am many years ahead now as it is. I just chip away at it, we use in season about one wheelbarrow load a day (average, more midwinter, less spring and fall), so I am trying to do anything from two to eight wheelbarrow loads a day split and/or split and stacked. It really doesnt take long but man it adds up quick that way, nice daily workout that pays off. In fact, checking daylight, now is the time, off to bust wood!

I dont have wood slaves though..l have a buncha yard jackals and barn feline supervisors ....they come out and laugh at the slow ground monkey and his wood hobby....

I'm a little OCD with my stacking.... Been known to use a laser :msp_blushing::waaaht::waaaht::foot-in-mouth::foot-in-mouth:

If I place stone in your hands, can you do the same? If so you have a job with my crew lol.

Latest posts

Back