Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pile of wood, looks like you've still got some work to do..... ;)
Oh, and welcome to Arboristsite! :msp_thumbup:

312905-photo-jpg

Last edited:
That is some nice wood. Jealous.

I love locust. I put in four posts to stack wood against over ten years ago, not a sign of rot, absolutely none. I am surprised people don't do more with it.

Checkout the walkway this fella built using locust, bet it will last a lifetime (or two). Happened upon him or Craigslist looking to buy locust trees.

Roberts Brothers Lumber and Logging - Locust Walkway

Maybe there was a wood chuck trapped inside?

Philbert

Or one of those grey bushy tailed tree rats!

Actually I think it is a portal to another dimension! It is kind of weird...if I throw a log in the hole, it ends up on the lawn about 500 feet away. I am thinking of taking a 6 pack with me and "goin' on in". Just to see!! If I don't make it, it has been fun. Be well all...see you on the other side!:popcorn:

Ahhhhhhh.....chances are I should have takin the fishing net advise, and half the pile will be on the ground today....Oh well!

Much too low for a burp! Looks more like a f... and some pieces came along the way! Would be carful when throwing them into the fireplace might smell a little.... :D

I have had the neighbors cat or martens turn over the woodlot looking for mice. I think they hear them and nothing is going to stop them.

Latest posts

Back