Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's too, not to! Didn't you go past the 4th grade?!

I went to the store. Bobby went along too.

ahh-h lighten up there VF... u bee's a good firewood maker, butz a bad "Grammer Nazi" ! just be happy amberg takes the time to post! he is bizzee running a rather large farm over in central Va-jin-ya!... u be just making toothpix, he bee's making awesome corn on the cob and spuds. in his spare time he makes hay and round bales... when the sh*t hits the fan, he fixes it all, too... and can! :)

you make mistakes in ur texts, two's... but I try to overlook it!!!!

:laughing: ok, just kiddn' you, but don't gripe, just send amberg a Thank You! for posting... in the meantime you have a nice day and a couple of :cheers:

send more pix, too VF! ;)

:cool:

PS: besides VF YOU made a mistake, two...

u sed: I went to the store. Bobby went along too.

but that is wrong!

it is only correct as: I went to the store. Bobby went along, too.

" let he who is without sin, cast the first stone...."

It's too, not to! Didn't you go past the 4th grade?!

I went to the store. Bobby went along too.

and VF, whilest we'ze bees on the subject... that in red u wrote is poor English! Din't you know that?.... even as a contraction, poor English! o_O

Din't you what? :laughing: :dumb:

you don't know, maybe I din't go past the 4th grade, 'cuz I found it too hard! just like old, aged dry wood....

methinks someone... maybe needs some more :reading: learnin'.... ;)

You guys all have machines to do everything. I prefer the old fashioned way. All by hand with the one exception being the chainsaw. Cut, split, move, stack, all by hand here.

I done plenty of work the old fashion way... all by hand, but I will promise you one thing... I do love my bucket on my new tractor... oh yeah!!! :D

beats the old way, hands down...
Bwood1.jpg

I prefer the old fashioned way. All by hand with the one exception being the chainsaw. Cut, split, move, stack, all by hand here.

I have no idea which one is the ocean state, but... you been drinking salt water?

Some of us have spoiled ourselves. I did it by hand for fifteen years. Before I had a pickup, I would stack rounds in the woods and wait till winter to drag it up to the house on a plastic sled. Got rid of the truck, the boys went to college, and I did not do wood for two years. Done. No wood. Then I retired...and slowly started putzin at it, for lack of a better word. First a quad and trailer. Then a log arch, then....

I done plenty of work the old fashion way... all by hand, but I will promise you one thing... I do love my bucket on my new tractor... oh yeah!!! :D

beats the old way, hands down...
View attachment 515391
33vnaxg.jpg
this is the best for wood

It does look nice. I just don't burn enough wood to justify buying a piece of equipment like that. If the time comes that I need extra help, I will consider getting something like that.
[emoji106]

the tractor is one of several I have up at my farm. both do a lot of work, and easily justify their presence there... both diesel and hydraulic power are awesome!... yes, Big Blue is definitely extra help! lol...

:)

Back