Post TCIA 04

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Menchhofer

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Only spent one day at the show. However, did purchase the butterfly/dragonfly. Have not acutally climbed in it yet but did hang around for a while. It is going to be a great saddle w/ the bosun seat. Bought 2 of them.

Tried the Austria Tree saddle (was going to purchase) but did not like the overall feel and the support from the thighs and the crotch crunching. Checked out the "X" but for me and the son the winner was the butterfly/dragonfly. Very comfortable.

Bought new scabbard for inside bucket. Hope it will hold up.

Purchased the new, larger silky (forget the name). Has a great larger handle and should work well along with 2 new plastic leg scabbards for our other Zubats. Cannot wait to use them.

Had a good time and met a few new people.

I just got back.had a good time,this was my first time at one.I thought the vendors would be discounting there stuff a little more,and i wish i would have attendied more of the seminars,but overall i had a great time.My shirt got soaked though drooling over all the equipment there.

Another item worth mentioning is the laser pointer from Sherrill.

I have looked for several years for a decent price laser pointer to use outside when talking with customers.

I used it today w/ a client and it is awesome. Being able to point out to the customer exactly what limb (s) either they or you are referencing is great. Everyone should have one.

You need to be <i>giving</i> a seminar here on how to post attachments.&nbsp; Very fine job, that.

Glen

Make that "preparing attachments for posting here".&nbsp; It seems as though you're having a bit of trouble with the process of actually submitting them.&nbsp; :-<tt></tt>)

Glen

So, I just got back from the expo and what's is the first thing I do? See what has been going on on AS. Is that sad or what?:)

The pick of that bucket truck above is my company's newest addition. I get to start playing with it in a couple of weeks.:D

While I was there I got to finally meet some of the faces behind the names. Went out to lunch with nickrosis, xander and one of his guys. Also talked with Chisholm, Dunlap, and frans. Needless to say, everyone was really cool.:cool:

On a different note...

As for the tree industry females? Out of all the displays, I think that arborwear had the best looking saleswomen.:D Even though I was fond of the ISA booths curly blond w/ glasses.:cool:

What about my girl at the butterfly booth Beatriss was she there?

Latest posts

Back