Poulan 3400 broken bearing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i kind of figured that was who it was

thanks

someone else ordered 181.00 worth of pump parts this afternoon

Calvin, if you find any gaskets for the 3400,3700 et al let me know. I'm rebuilding my 3400 I bought new in 1980 and would prefer not to make one if I don't have to. Also would you have any starter sprockets? The one the rope wraps around. I'm about all out.

Hey I got something today you guys might be interested in.

attachment.php

Give me some time to get it scanned though. I'm still figuring it out how to do the PDF thing, got some Ipls done today, but need to experiment with file sizes before I do a whole 25 page manual.

Well let me try that again.
attachment.php

see that counter vibe 3400 sticker i wish i can find someone that can produce more of them what type of paper does it take ?

the reason i ask is i have a original decal that says the counter vibe 3400 but i dont know what type of material it is on if it is regualr decal paper or what type of paper is it

Last edited:
Here 67 mustang gave me the service manual and parts list. Ive attached the parts list but the service manual is to big to upload to the site send me a PM with you email and i'll send you a copy if you want one.

see that counter vibe 3400 sticker i wish i can find someone that can produce more of them what type of paper does it take ?

the reason i ask is i have a original decal that says the counter vibe 3400 but i dont know what type of material it is on if it is regualr decal paper or what type of paper is it

I've got recoil side emblem and chain cover emblem. Bought on Ebay for would you believe 7.95? Cost to buy if available from dealer is $.75-$.80. Supply and demand. Don't know the type of paper other than its peel and stick. Looks pretty heavy duty.

Latest posts

Back