Poulan 4620AV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just never cared for them,just something else to go wrong,had two right out of the box that didnt work,:greenchainsaw:

You should return the 2 out of the box with defective chain brakes to the seller. If they were the same brand and model, don't buy the same or contact the manufacturer. I respect your personal preference. If you run a business and let your employees use them, or lend them out, the liability of defeating a safety device may bite you in the end.

chainbreak

You should return the 2 out of the box with defective chain brakes to the seller. If they were the same brand and model, don't buy the same or contact the manufacturer. I respect your personal preference. If you run a business and let your employees use them, or lend them out, the liability of defeating a safety device may bite you in the end.

very true,i am the only one who uses my saws,i do have a couple of 42cc 4218s with the brake still on them,i was just use to saws without them, and i did contact poulan about the chainbrakes,they wanted me to take them to a dealer and wait for the repair,guy told me about two weeks,i had the change over parts ,so i didnt worry about it,:greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back