Poulan 530036054 starter pulley needed!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nthums1

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Saw running excellent till starter pulley broke. It is a model 3500. Anyone know where I can get that starter pulley, 530036054 ?

It shows as a current number. Go to poulan's website and there is a place to order parts which sends you to ordertree. It's about $11. Or you can go to a local place that sells Poulan parts.

It shows as a current number. Go to poulan's website and there is a place to order parts which sends you to ordertree. It's about $11. Or you can go to a local place that sells Poulan parts.

Are you joking? I've searched extensively and can not find on line. And who stocks parts these days? I am hoping Chainsawr will pull one out of hat. If not I need help finding one.

Check for these saws. they all have the same starter. maybe one will turn up!

336, 336C, 3350, 3500, 3600, 365 and 365C

Check for these saws. they all have the same starter. maybe one will turn up!

336, 336C, 3350, 3500, 3600, 365 and 365C

Is there a way to replay without quote?
The part is not looking good. I've got a couple of feelers out to check junk piles but new seems impossible unless someone can help me pull one out of hat by magic.

Is there a way to replay without quote?
The part is not looking good. I've got a couple of feelers out to check junk piles but new seems impossible unless someone can help me pull one out of hat by magic.

When I checked the number the other day it said it was available now it says it isn't.

PM sent

Back