Poulan Micro XXV Fuel Line Size

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Purdum

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know offhand the O.D/I.D. of the fuel line for this saw? I will probably also need to replace the line in the chain oiler so that info would be helpful. TIA.

If not oiling. Might not be your line in tank. But check as it may have crumbled.

But most times it is a melted deformed duckbill valve behind the clutch area in the crankcase.

@Todd Loosli makes the ones in bottom pic. I just redneck fix them with new duckbill in top pic in green.

pcv.jpgpcvvv.jpg

You can use the common Tygon F4040, in 3/16” by 3/32” size, for the Poulan Bulk #8133 hose replacement.

Note that there’s a plastic splice connector #530023877 located at the fuel tank exit hole.
Randy, thanks for the spec. I note from the EPL that the oil line uses the same bulk part number.

If not oiling. Might not be your line in tank. But check as it may have crumbled.

But most times it is a melted deformed duckbill valve behind the clutch area in the crankcase.

@Todd Loosli makes the ones in bottom pic. I just redneck fix them with new duckbill in top pic in green.

View attachment 1014040View attachment 1014041
Thanks for the tip on the check valves. I ran through all of this getting the oil working on my other copy but I didn't know about alternatives for the duckbill unit. I got this new copy for parts but it may be good enough to have as a working spare. Only thing missing is the cover over the carb with the choke lever.

Back