Poulan XXV (25)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. I answered you in the title of my reply " Exactly" I apologize.

Sorry, I didn't see that part but now I do.

If yours looks like that it is because it is a very early 25. Mine is a 25D which means its a manual oiler only, a 25DA means it has a auto oiler.

A 25 is a 2.1ci saw while a S25 is a 2.3ci.

Yours did have a decal on the recoil at one time, I'm very sure of that.

Wasn't the saw used in the 'bathroom' scene in Scarface a Poulan 25 (but possibly painted yellow to hide the manufacturer's origin)? I saw the movie again about six months ago, but wasn't paying close enough attention to it (and couldn't pause it) to really examine the 'weapon' in question....

Wasn't the saw used in the 'bathroom' scene in Scarface a Poulan 25 (but possibly painted yellow to hide the manufacturer's origin)? I saw the movie again about six months ago, but wasn't paying close enough attention to it (and couldn't pause it) to really examine the 'weapon' in question....

It was a Homelite. Either a Super-2 or XL-2.

Ozzie2's saw

[/ATTACH]
Sorry, I didn't see that part but now I do.

If yours looks like that it is because it is a very early 25. Mine is a 25D which means its a manual oiler only, a 25DA means it has a auto oiler.

A 25 is a 2.1ci saw while a S25 is a 2.3ci.

Yours did have a decal on the recoil at one time, I'm very sure of that.

Here is the "muffler" on my saw. I thought it might be the internals of a spark arrestor but the IPL does not show it as such. This saw will wake the dead!View attachment 168462

Latest posts

Back