Poulan XXV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got a micro 2300 in craftsman clothes, good little saw but my 14" bar is to much would be much happier with a 12". i assume your talking smaller 25 series not the S25's

i got a micro 2300 in craftsman clothes, good little saw but my 14" bar is to much would be much happier with a 12". i assume your talking smaller 25 series not the S25's

You should do some work to your 2300, mine pulls a 16" pretty well. Just had it out yesterday after working on it and I cut up a couple 28" logs with it just for the fun of it.

You should do some work to your 2300, mine pulls a 16" pretty well. Just had it out yesterday after working on it and I cut up a couple 28" logs with it just for the fun of it.

it'll pull it no problem i just for one handed use i'd like a 12" for balance, the 14" is mean in small wood otherwise. i do need to MM it though and give it a good once over lines/kit since i let it sit with fuel in it:bang:. not sure what i like better the scream of the 2300 or the growl of the S25....well i have 4 S25's and one micro...so i guess i answered my own question

heres the little guy with a few friends
View attachment 287979

Last edited:
I bought a brand new one a couple of years ago gave 100 bucks for it from a closed dealer . price tag was 239.00 back in the 80s

Latest posts

Back