Poulotto!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Poullotto!

Since the Electroluxman thread was a success, and I see that
you are back, I thought I would start one for you. To keep
it official, I will use the word "Chainsaw".
You still have one fine avvvaaattaaaarr.
Mine doesn't even move, maybe an old age thing.

Good to see you back, these other guys are not much fun.
They actually think I am some wild, queer, redneck. Where
would anyone get that idea?

Just a sidenote, some of these new guys have a bad attitude......

But they know who they are. And so do their spouses.
So tell us true, Otto, are you Beavergirl? I can handle
the truth.

Im really back as homolite 360 , since my stay away was boring and unimportant, but regardless - how do you like this avatar fish?

Dennis was great when he was dancing the "humppa" (a Finnish dance). He got into trouble trying to sing the Finnish lyrics though. No amount of beer could oil his tongue enough to help him roll those rrrrrrs correctly. Why couldn't he?

Marita

Russ,
your avaattaarrr, or lack thereof, is starting to be an embarrassment to us other, titled members of the staff
here, and may have to cut your pay. So get on the ball and
get a violent little ditty to appear below your name.

Russ, Fish is right. If you want to be cool like Otto and myself, you will need a violent avatar also. Maybe Otto will let you borrow Tony Montana

Speaking of which .....did you notice our'website mentor's' spared no cost when out on the west coast compared to when they are 'north of the border' !!!!!! I think Busch and Budweiser should help sponsor our website , what do you think ? Jon

Yeah, the ones that won't start from the factory, they send them to Mexico and spray paint them red and black and put a Jonsered
decal on them and sell them to Tilton.

Back