Power Products

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mange

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I got my hands on a old Power Products Brushking,
I think it is made in Graftur Wisconsin.
It dosen´t have membran carburator and looks too be built in 1955-65.
Does anyone know more?

Power products is now part of <a href="http://www.tecumseh.com/homepage.htm">Tecumseh </a>company.

These little two-strokes weren't a very highly evolved product, but then I suppose not many others were, either, in 1955. They found their way into all kinds of machinery from lawnmowers to chainsaws, trimmers, pumps, augers, etc. I've only seen one that didn't have a diaghragm carb on it, other than the real old lawn mowers.

Some parts may still be available here in N. America, but I don't know about Sweden.

It was made in Grafton, Wisconsin. I've got a lot of those carbs in a 5 gallon bucket and that's what all of 'em have written on the bottom.

Thanks

Thanks, It is fully functional as far as I can see. Cleand it a little started and it. The rpm is abaut 5000 I didn´t check it.
This too will be a collecters item.

Mange

Sounds cool. I've got an old saw that has a power products engine on it and it runs great, and it's LOUD. It smokes like hell but it runs, and cuts. I dont use it for every day cutting though. I've got an 009 for that. ;)

Back