Power rope ascenders

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wraptor looks pretty cool. Now here is what we need though - some way to easily convert your MS200T into a power ascender, then when in the tree, put bar & chain back on. Now that would be super cool!

Yeah, especially all the baroil on your rope.

I emailed the wraptor guy and he agreed he was a bit thinskinned about the asinine jabs, but he has a good chunk of his life wrapped up in the device. Maybe he will come back...

I was seriously considering one, but cannot justify the price. I'll just have to keep resting every 30 feet or so with my Mar-Bars. I could have justified 1500, but like potty-mouth rick says the application is too narrow for the price.

If I were in 100 ft trees every week it would be a different story.

I's calls em like I see's em! I don't dance! Why would I dance around something here.

If a few posters hadn't acted like rude little children, he might have come back to answer. Some of you need to grow up and act like the professionals you purport to be.

TreeCo, imagine if Carlton, Morbark, or Vermeer priced their equipment based on the actual cost of the parts. :dizzy:

:dizzy: is right! Same goes if you were to buy a car, part by part. It doesn't make sense. That why nobody does it. $2500 is a huge chunk of money. Time will tell!:clap::clap: Please hold your applause! Ya I'm back!:popcorn:

I's calls em like I see's em! I don't dance! Why would I dance around something here.

Because it is impolite? Do you act like that in public?

You can make a cogent argument without calling a person names.

I've been a regular here for a few years now, why should I have to put up with your belligerence?

I've seen too many good people driven away from the site by this childish behavior, since I have invested more then a little of my time into it, I tend to take it personally. Kind of like when a stranger comes into a favorite bar and immediately starts a loud argument with someone else.

Because it is impolite? Do you act like that in public?

You can make a cogent argument without calling a person names.

I've been a regular here for a few years now, why should I have to put up with your belligerence?

I've seen too many good people driven away from the site by this childish behavior, since I have invested more then a little of my time into it, I tend to take it personally. Kind of like when a stranger comes into a favorite bar and immediately starts a loud argument with someone else.

When did I call someone names? and hey when I first came I sure didn't get welcomed with open arms. I got jumped on. I am mearly stating my point and saving the sugar coating. Calling names like Potty mouth Rick. Give me a break. I better watch what I type or I'll be banned. Again!:censored::censored:

Seems like at $2500.00 he is trying to make up expenses in short order.

Wonder if it degrades the line any?

I like the look of the demo though, esp. for an older climber like myself.

Seems like at $2500.00 he is trying to make up expenses in short order.

Wonder if it degrades the line any?

I like the look of the demo though, esp. for an older climber like myself.

:hmm3grin2orange: Hey vet plug in George Jones hurry before you go to far my friend lol.

Something like; I don't need your rockin chair,your geritol or your frigidare, I got neon in my veins, this grey hair dont mean a thang.

That was close my friend we almost lost ya btw

your welcome!

Like I said in another thread Rope, just hit 60 a couple of weeks ago.

I feel like 40, maybe better.

If I was to give advice to anyone getting up there....

1. Never look in the mirror. Memory of how you used to look is just fine.

2. Get laid at least once a week.

3. Never stop climbing.

3. Never stop climbing.

Happy belated B-Day Vet! Hey 60 is the new 30.

3. Never stop climbing.
I wanna party with this cowboy. :hmm3grin2orange:

3. Never stop climbing.

I had already typed before the other thread just messin around trying to lift all us up lol>

6VP9ECAG5E5LBCALVNK22CA9HTPK6CAWWGH.jpg

I had to go back and read were Ricky way out of line and frankly I never found it.

We dont even have an electric can opener! Saving that for when I am too arthritic to go open them Lima Beans... much less climb. What am I gona tell bubba with his old pickup and hank o' manilla? Sorry bud, you been replaced by this little gas powered gizmo but I may still use you for leaners.:buttkick:

power rope ascender may be revolutionary but the big change is the miniskid doing most of the hard work the gm used to do. ya can't fight change. If you don't go with it you get left behind. I used to climb with manilla. A nice climbing rope but they found in some instances it was getting heart rot and breaking at really bad times.

Latest posts

Back