Predictions for the new A.S.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's "big prick," thank you very much! :D

Haha. The site has taken on a new face it seems. Yesterday it hurt my eyes to look at it, was way too bright, but tonite I see they've made some changes and it seems ok now. Will take alittle getting used to but tant no biggie. Happy New Year to ya, Ya Big Prick,:D:D

Having seen this site change radically like this a few times, I have been through all of the whining.

I was not whining at all, just making a prediction that they will have to ammend the "reward" thingy, as it would quickly get out of hand and make this site as
complete waste of time.

The stupid "rep" thing was bad enough........

If there was a physical, tangible reward for post counts, post creating, ar any other
task, then the post quality would go into the crapper, [worse than now],and this would be an endless speel of smilies and one word posts.......

Like I always advise the younger folks........

"It could be worse, you could be married"..............

like the old forum style better than this one too... but... what's done is done. It's not going back to the way it was. We all have to embrace this version, and get used to it's quirks. It will take a little time... but everybody will get used to it again.
Gary

Reminds me of when we quit cutting old growth stands.

Back