Price Check NIB Univent

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I paid right around $700 with both handles. Sell the useless full wrap on ebay for $50 and you are down to $650. What are you asking for it??? Perhaps we could come to an accord??

Doug asked a question I've been wondering as well. I bought one from Baileys when they were closing them out. I had put it up in my garage and forgot about it and recently came across it while I was in there looking for something else. I've only had it out of the box once and certainly haven't ever gassed it up. Are they strong runners out of the box? Aren't they supposed to be hopped up a little bit from the factory? I'm not looking to sell, mainly just bought it for the time down the line when I will need another saw.

Factory Ported Saw

Write it up and let 'er ride on ebay. Who knows ya might get $$,$$$,$$$. Look what the boat anchor 090's are bringing right now.:greenchainsaw:
attachment.php

univent

Thanks for the reply, What about just the Power Head only, or the version thats used for cutting wood only. All the ones I find are fire/rescue saws. I am trying to get my Father one for Christmas? Anyone know what they sell for, I see posts saying they bought one for $700 or so.Does anyone have one for sale? I am currently still in the USAF, Pararescue and I am poor, the ones I see for fire/rescue are $1400 and up, and they have all the attachments one would not use just for cutting wood.

Thank you for any help,
jeff

Last edited:
Back