pro safety

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can buy them direct, but they'll be the same price as Baileys. I've asked

thanks Kevin. i have that very question pending to them, hope fully hear back this week. thats fine, i would pay more to not deal with them. plus they don't list the 3 point.

Amazon has the 4 and 5 point. Can't find 3 point anywhere. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen a three point dawg. Sounds cool.

Amazon has the 4 and 5 point. Can't find 3 point anywhere. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen a three point dawg. Sounds cool.
Banging around online today I saw a saw (?) with 3-point dawgs,,, large, like normal, big curves between each point, but can't remember where... I thought they looked odd and not real functional as far as diggin in. I was looking all over for Chinese saws earlier, might have been on one of those. If I find it again I'll have to try to save a link or picture...

Duane

i have always disliked that bottom spike being the longest on late model stihls. imo it just for looks. i much prefer the longer spike inline with the bar. some of the older fallers may understand this.
i thought i'd give um a try if i can get them.

yep thanks Bill, i wish madsen's had all their stuff on a site.

l have some pro safety dawgz on a ms261 that are so big that the saw will roll over like a 550xp if you sit it on ground that is slightly uneven. They function well not that the stihl ones are bad but the pro saftey ones make you and your saw badass.

i have always disliked that bottom spike being the longest on late model stihls. imo it just for looks. i much prefer the longer spike inline with the bar. some of the older fallers may understand this.
i thought i'd give um a try if i can get them.

yep thanks Bill, i wish madsen's had all their stuff on a site.
Some old Stihls, think 090, had very long bottom points, much longer than today's saws have.

treeslayer2003 said:
can y'all tell me who sells pro safety products besides bailey's?
Local saw shop has 4 and 5 points on the wall behind the counter ,never seen 3 point though,I run the 4 points

Latest posts

Back