Problem with Baileys.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're not broke bc we send money to China. We're broke bc the government taxes us to death and then spends more than is take in.

You got it exactly right. Not to get into politics, but our Gov spent 45 percent more than they brought in last year. It is outrageous, and the news media is not paying any attention to it. We will be like Greece before long.

I picked paypay as method of payment, then review order. and after that there is no way to proceed to check out. so i called the place and the prices are way more then the internet site quoted me. all i want is the stupid chainsaw t handle tool kit for the $45 they said it was. Is there any where else to get that set of tools? I don't want to give baileys a dime now.
If you have put it in your cart and stop the process they seem to send an email in about a day with that cart asking if you still want it. One time they wanted to add another layer of security which I had bypassed prior but got snagged. The other time I thought a shipping offer was in effect but was one day late. The first time the folks on the phone didn't have any way to access the cart so I had to do it verbally, but the email showed up the next day. As to the price discrepancy if you help the folks on the phone find it on the website there has not been an issue. Strange things do happen like like finding a too good to be true deal but it has to be removed from your cart to proceed at check out.

Hope this addresses your issue. They (Baileys) have their own section in the sponsored forums where I suspect you would have gone if getting your goodies was your primary motive. I do not like pay pal I believe it is a way to bypass consumer protections associated with debit and credit cards. It is just about impossible to know what the terms and conditions are as they are long and change.

In my shop I have the crapsmen T handle torx and Allen brand T handle Allen wrenches. So far they have treated me good. The plus side to them is if they break it is easy to warranty them

I have the Allen brand T handle allen wrenches in both metric and standard. I also have a few snap-on T handles in allen.

The Allen brand has better steel in them then my snap-on.

Later
Dan

Interesting economic theories published so far, but no reputable economist named as source. (Roger Ailes, mebbe?)
Anybody tote up the cost of Teddy Cruz's little gambit, OTOH?
Subject was Bailey's, remember?

If you have put it in your cart and stop the process they seem to send an email in about a day with that cart asking if you still want it. One time they wanted to add another layer of security which I had bypassed prior but got snagged. The other time I thought a shipping offer was in effect but was one day late. The first time the folks on the phone didn't have any way to access the cart so I had to do it verbally, but the email showed up the next day. As to the price discrepancy if you help the folks on the phone find it on the website there has not been an issue. Strange things do happen like like finding a too good to be true deal but it has to be removed from your cart to proceed at check out.

Hope this addresses your issue. They (Baileys) have their own section in the sponsored forums where I suspect you would have gone if getting your goodies was your primary motive. I do not like pay pal I believe it is a way to bypass consumer protections associated with debit and credit cards. It is just about impossible to know what the terms and conditions are as they are long and change.
I picked paypay as method of payment, then review order. and after that there is no way to proceed to check out. so i called the place and the prices are way more then the internet site quoted me. all i want is the stupid chainsaw t handle tool kit for the $45 they said it was. Is there any where else to get that set of tools? I don't want to give baileys a dime now.

C Saw - I wish I knew you had this problem and will be glad to address the pricing dilemma. I had heard about someone having a paypal problem from what I understand a tech guy called and tried sorting it out. It had to do with a little forward and backward clicking trying to put in a ship to address and things got haywire. I don't know if it was you or not, but they called out the troops to try to figure out what happened.
I did not hear about the pricing problem with the Paypal question though. For years until recently I was the person that activated and ended pricing. It is quite a waltz to try to have it happen everywhere all at once. I can guarantee if people check a price online, then call and it is lower we never hear boo from them. I know some people think we plan in back rooms under made up names to switch prices right when you are trying to order, but frankly we're not that clever. Quite often from my experience that it is simply a case of you following a link from an old email blast. When you go to the site soon after it expires due to the little code embedded in the email it would show those prices. We've worked extensively with our outside web folks to have that little cookie drop off when pricing expires or even starts even if someone does follow an old email to the site. It would be like picking up an old catalog and seeing the prices and expecting them when you phone it. (I had someone phone in from a 1985 catalog and they were disappointing I didn't honor those prices.)
Now the part about us doing something when you call and the sales person can't change the price for you. We have an "after hours" call center that are the best and they can simply "flag" your order and a real live Bailey's employee can follow up with you the next day. Only a small handful of Bailey's folks can actually change prices. (Their names are held in a top secret secure location ;))
So if you do have a problem and call in. Just tell the person on the phone what is going on. Offer to give them what browser/version you are using. Believe it or not REALLY REALLY old versions of Internet Explorer, are just so out of date they don't jive with the new coding. I wish I could say computers have made our life easier, they haven't.
Lastly, if you do have a problem. Bailey's has a sponsored forum for feed back for the good, the bad and the ugly. If you think I haven't answered adequately, let me know and I can fill in the blanks. Meanwhile, I'll be giving a holler to the techies and see if anything has changed and tell them what happened.

Some of the danners are still made in the US. Some made elsewhere. At least they didnt send all of the boots overseas. I only know this since danners are the only boot that fits me right.
All my Belleville boots are US made and affordable.

a5eme2up.jpg

I have a buddy thats a State Trooper so i get these real cheap from him.
yveqeruj.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost impossible to get ALL AMERICAN stuff anymore. For instance last week I had to order two Champion spark plugs for project saws after visiting 2 auto parts stores. What is up with only NGK and Autolite in Advance Auto and O'REILLY's?

$4.30 for a NGK? Bosch from China? Personally not fond of Autolite...

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk
I'm not sure what you have against an NGK or a Bosch.... pick some other brands to whine about. Bosch has a solid reputation in all kinds of product lines and NGK has a good reputation in spark plugs. get over yourself on these 2. If you want and american made plug that's equivalent you could spend 6 million because you'll be the only person paying the R&D costs on that 1 spark plug. I wonder if your computer is american made... ;)

Thats cool. I have never heard of that company before. I will have to try them if I come across them in a store.
Yup. One of the many military contractors making issue boots. Check our their website. You'll almost never find them in a store outside a PX. They run a half size big, so subtract a half from your normal Rocky boots when ordering Bellevilles.

Ewwww Rocky boots. I've never had a pair of boots that my feet hated more than Rockies. I may give the Bellevilles a try as I need a pair of 800gr insulated waterproof walking boots for deer season.

Wow! I was impressed by the nice in depth response from webgal . Did anybody else notice? I wish other companies cared as much about customer support.

VA-Sawyer - It was good response from webgal. I dont think very may people took the time to read it seems we got a bit off topic talking about boots and american\non american made products.

any problem i have ever had Paypal was there for me and refunded everything. Even in the case of a merchant that did not send my item and was banned on ebay, i got it all back.

Latest posts

Back