Problematic MS661

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Bull, just go away. You suffer from delusions of grandeur worse than anyone I've ever seen.

Your testing methodology is so full of holes and assumptions it's not even funny. The sad thing is, you don't even know it, even when told clearly, you can't see it.

BTW, you haven't proven ANYTHING. Quit running your mouth, wasting your money on meaningless tests, and I'll show you what a ported 661 runs like. Put you're money where your mouth is. Your the one with all the delusional talk. Either SHUT UP or put up!!!

your 10% over stock at best... So I'm going to make that up with my muff modded 661.

Then when I get my Tree Monkeyed 661s. I will SHOW YOU what a ported 661 should run like!

you couldn't even dream up a test that was fair. I've seen your vids. You favor your little screaming 390...you couldn't even begin to be unbiased.

and it's put up or shut up. ya got them words turned around. ;)

For those of you that don't know what's going on here, RB is just a little cry baby because I showed him his pathetic testing methodology and wouldn't port his saw for free.

In the beginning, I tried to support RB. As time went on, it became more and more clear that he didn't have a clue what he was doing. Yet, I tried to stay cordial. He asked me multiple times over a course of months to port his saw. But, because he can't run a saw, I wasn't willing to port his saw unless there was actually something in it for me. I told him I'd port his saw IF HE had it tested on a dyno both before and after the porting, knowing that his testing proved nothing. When the dyno couldn't be done, he got all butt hurt that I wouldn't port his saw for free. (Yes, this is same guy begged me to port his saw, repeatedly) He had the audacity to start a thread and tried to call me out as a liar, just as he'll do again as soon as I post this. Of course, the gloves came off at this point. Here he is again today, slinging mud, making false accusations, and still trying to convince us that we should value a 5° difference in bar temps, lol. This guy is pathetic. Instead of lashing out like a child, you should go learn how to listen to a saw and hold it in its optimal RPM instead trying to find a chain that will do it for you.

yeah that's what happened... :rolleyes:

What's this supposed to mean? Did someone tell you that my saw has a stumble off idle? News flash! I got another news flash for you buddy. It has no affect on WOT.

Show me a vid of your saw holding RPMs like this with a 36" bar nearly buried.

Thats a fine running saw brad.

And you would know this how? No one else, besides Andre, has even run this saw in its current configuration.

And my 390? Wow, you really are desperate.

no one is desperate here... Except you bro.

quitting time. later dude.

I really wish you 2 would put the past behind you and shake hands and see the good in each other instead of beating each other down ,you are both valuable members to the site and should work together instead of against each other .

I really wish you 2 would put the past behind you and shake hands and see the good in each other instead of beating each other down ,you are both valuable members to the site and should work together instead of against each other .
I couldn't agree with you more. I've tried, multiple times. But, when he comes in my thread, unprovoked, and telling lies, I'm going to tell the truth about him. Maybe I'm wrong in doing so, but that's how it is.

Anybody want cheese with there whine?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back