proof the rmh3481 has stuck someone else

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a load of crap this has been!
Good thing you guys were vigilant and caught the e-bay listing.
You have to wonder what goes through someones head to do this crap.

well what do you expect , he got screwed so he should get to screw , right ? why couldnt this guys wife buy him a cordless drill , then he could do all the screwing without getting screwed himself.

One other certain give away that it is the original op is that the text colour is always in blue. As we all remember he started out here on AS with text size 7 and in the colour blue with tons of ,,,,,,,. I believe it is time for me to start giving negative rep!

But before I start I have to give rmh3481 some positive rep! He has shown us all why we trust most people here on AS community. From his first answer to this thread all I have read from him is "I'll take it back and refund you...". How much simpler can it get?

I had offered to accept the saw back and refund the buyers money, but now he has written and says he wants to keep it?

Thanks for all the help,
Bob

:clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:
Noticed the OP has not responded or defended himself.

Even though he has been posting the last couple of days I would say he is far too busy removing pie and egg from his face and booking a doctors appointment to see if they can find a cure for foot in mouth syndrome to set foot in this thread :monkey:

boy you talk about bashing, i thought there was 2 sides of a story,but i guess not. you guys have no idea what my situation is
1) i didn't send it back to bob because i don't trust getting the money back after he got the saw back because he knew the problems before he sold it he wanted the saw first then send me the money back i even gave him the option to send it through paypal and he refused
2) i sent the saw to a friend of mine that fixes plastic tanks
3) there is no false word in the ebay auction
4) it is my saw and i can do with it what the hell i please i paid for it
5) now the health reason which really is no ones :censored: business but i had another bad stroke my cutting days are over so i gave my other saws to a good friend of mine he didn't want the 8000 because he has a big saw
6) now you have the 2nd side of the story which really is no ones business

boy you talk about bashing, i thought there was 2 sides of a story,but i guess not. you guys have no idea what my situation is
1) i didn't send it back to bob because i don't trust getting the money back after he got the saw back because he knew the problems before he sold it he wanted the saw first then send me the money back i even gave him the option to send it through paypal and he refused
2) i sent the saw to a friend of mine that fixes plastic tanks
4) it is my saw and i can do with it what the hell i please i paid for it
5) now the health reason which really is no ones :censored: business but i had another bad stroke my cutting days are over so i gave my other saws to a good friend of mine he didn't want the 8000 because he has a big saw
6) now you have the 2nd side of the story which really is no ones business

Sorry dude, nobody is going to believe you after the lies presented in public like that. You stepped on your own thinger-dinger.

You're a liar.

As far as not getting your money, send the damned thing cod. I'd be willing to wager you don't want to send it back because you want to make a few bucks on it. Your auction is as dishonest as they come.

Dude, no noe sends the money back first. The rules of Ebay or any other classified is that if you return something, you return it, then your money is sent back. I don't understand, if you're trying to sell it, why do you want to send it back? What gives?

It seems that the OP, rather than starting the thread to right a wrong, was hoping to hold it over the seller to try to force him to respond a certain way. We've seen that done in a few noteable cases in the past, it was just done really tacky this time around.

Mr. HE:cool:

It seems that the OP, rather than starting the thread to right a wrong, was hoping to hold it over the seller to try to force him to respond a certain way. We've seen that done in a few noteable cases in the past, it was just done really tacky this time around.

Mr. HE:cool:

The other times were not equally "tacky"????

Never trust any ####### that has something like this in their listing:

i had forgotten to put this in the description but the saw is being sold as is,,,,description is 100% accurate,,nothing has been left out or manipulated

What a plucking moron! A more devious man might make an account just to put an extremely high bid on that auction. ;-)

Back