properly stacked and stickerd wood for drying

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Proper? These boards have been used for an assortment of things, they had no issues, so I guess they were stacked right. What doesn't come out straight comes out in the planner or the table saw. And I can never have enough kindling. :laugh:

cat12-10-06003.jpg

i know :(

but its not often I start a thread, im hoping that some of the help ive given might count as extra credit :D

Sorry but it doesn't count as anything. :chainsaw: As a matter of fact:monkey: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Now why didn't my pic show up. I'm going back in for more. Hang on Steve.

you can always count on dusty tools & woodshop for good advise. some great lookin' stacks guys. i always count on the old 1 sticker every two foot with a sticker close to each end. if you're dealing with a large quantity i've found about a 30 inch wide stack drys quicker. lately i been doin' 4 foot wide stacks to save space.:cheers:

Woodshop gets a violation for stacking with a slide rule. :jawdrop: :biggrinbounce2: :biggrinbounce2: :biggrinbounce2:

Nice stack of, what is that darker stuff, dusty?

Kiwi, if I remember correctly, by your pic, a beating would be something completely new for you. :laugh:

Me beating the kiwi after he's dead of course.:deadhorse: :D

Woodshop gets a violation for stacking with a slide rule. :jawdrop: :biggrinbounce2: :biggrinbounce2: :biggrinbounce2:

Nice stack of, what is that darker stuff, dusty?

Kiwi, if I remember correctly, by your pic, a beating would be something completely new for you. :laugh:

Me beating the kiwi after he's dead of course.:deadhorse: :D

My first picture is of Cherry with some Cedar in the small stack behind it. The second picture is of Elm that I stickered in my shop just after I had edged it. My photography doesnt do any of it any justice.

Last edited:
Back