Quoting in Threads

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does everybody "quote" so much in threads? I cansee where you are quoting from earlier in the thread to a post that is relevent to your post. Or you are using part of a quote to answer with your post. But every single time to reply?

...also... why does everybody also leave the "pic tags" in when they quote? So we get the same pics over and over and over again in a thread.

I am just curious... I have been browsing through some very pic heavy threads, and the threads would be a lot more easy to view without seeing the same dang pics every 3 posts. Especially when someone posts up a lot of pics... then the very next post someone will "quote" and all the pics show up again...

Again, just me bein' me... curious... :dizzy:

Gary

What was the question?

Why does everybody "quote" so much in threads? I cansee where you are quoting from earlier in the thread to a post that is relevent to your post. Or you are using part of a quote to answer with your post. But every single time to reply?

...also... why does everybody also leave the "pic tags" in when they quote? So we get the same pics over and over and over again in a thread.

I am just curious... I have been browsing through some very pic heavy threads, and the threads would be a lot more easy to view without seeing the same dang pics every 3 posts. Especially when someone posts up a lot of pics... then the very next post someone will "quote" and all the pics show up again...

Gary

Yup I agree Gary as usual. I don't quote all the time, just when directly responding to someone. I usually try to edit the quote a little so its not so big.

heather-locklear-back-on-melrose-place.jpg

:D

Gary

LOL!! Gary...If you had your 797 pic,,,vid,,I'd quote it....
Love that biotch...........
Guess some of us dont know how to or just too lazy to go tru the extra step.... Oh,what mix you using now??? LOL!! Ok,,kick my ass...I deserve it..........

Latest posts

Back