Races Aug,29th Grantsburg WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll try to come up allong with my knucklehead entourage.

Just maybe I won't get beat with my own saws, now to find them scattered around this farm, that shead, loaned out to friends is going to be a challenge.

Not mine!!:cry:
I would leave it the way it is,should be good.Are you going to have your entourage with you?I really wanted to know when a good time would be to come,do we bring the saws to one location and leave them or have to keep an eye on them?I will be bringing the wife with for this and she wants to walk around abit and check things out before or after or both.

I'll have the pickup and trailer there to put saws on. And my vise mounted.
I'm not sure if we will have room up front by Boyd's display or we may have it back near the parking where there is more room. The fairgrounds isn't so big that you will be far from the saws for long.

There will also be a demo derby at 6pm i believe.

Have a great time guys and gals.................Going to be awhile before I can run a saw or my bike..............JD and Jon the only thing I need is good lookin nurses and good meds..............:cheers::cheers:

I am having the GTG and I am showing up at the fair(only to kick some cheese head butt with a saw I bought from one of them)What does that make me?

It makes you an extra special human being that I greatly admire.

Well, except for that Minnesota part. But, other than that, you're darn near perfect.

Back