Random pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
angophoras at Bradleys Head Mosman‏ Sydney southern hemisphere planet earth outer spiral galaxy got one star turn left at crab nebula the natives be mostly harmless thou trees are fantastic sumthin to do with the atmosphere

attachment.php

Oil dipstick tube on my 07 Chevy 2500. Didn't realize it was rusted out until I checked the oil and stick came out dry?! Went right through the side.
Took almost 3 hours to replace, broke off right at the 2nd lip nearly flush with the block. Finally figured out I had a bolt exctractor that fit inside it just enough to get it turning and pulled out after a while. Was having nightmares of having to take it to the dealer and getting dry humped.
Checked my other 07-same project will have to be done soon on it :cry: at least I think I can do it faster this time!

Oil dipstick tube on my 07 Chevy 2500. Didn't realize it was rusted out until I checked the oil and stick came out dry?! Went right through the side.
Took almost 3 hours to replace, broke off right at the 2nd lip nearly flush with the block. Finally figured out I had a bolt exctractor that fit inside it just enough to get it turning and pulled out after a while. Was having nightmares of having to take it to the dealer and getting dry humped.
Checked my other 07-same project will have to be done soon on it :cry: at least I think I can do it faster this time!
Ouch, that would be a tough job.

Why are they rusting out??? :msp_confused:

We plow snow, what little we get anyways. They use alot of chemicals on the roads here. I clean the trucks pretty good but don't clean the engine bay, guess I need to do that too.
Pretty thin piece of metal for that part though, even if it wasn't broken must be a ##### to get out as it goes down in there pretty far with an oring seal.

We plow snow, what little we get anyways. They use alot of chemicals on the roads here. I clean the trucks pretty good but don't clean the engine bay, guess I need to do that too.

Aaahhh...
Our rigs stay pretty much rust free here for 15 years or so...
Was thinking about adding this one to it's big brother and calling them my fleet... :msp_wink:

attachment.php

It's been awhile since I checked the book but it should have about 8000 rounds through it. These old sixguns are well worth the money.

They sure are...
Here's it's younger brother.

262000d1352744545-opening-jpg

I did all my deer hunting this year with mine...
Seems as I get older, it's more about the hunt, and less about the deer...
And the watching the sun come up with a cup of coffee...

Latest posts

Back