Random pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No matter how many times these things land on you while working outside it's still hard to get used to! Especially when they land on your head, feels like a small bird landing:msp_scared: Had one land right on my ear today and screech just as he did, that one freaked me out and made me jump and hit myself in the head trying to get it off.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

How cold does it get there where you're at?

where I live is temperate mild coastal no snow little frost rare lows of 0 celcuis but we can get a few summer highs over 40c more often summer day average 28c winter 13c The pictured area is colder and on way to snow ski fields. Victoria has more snow area in winter than Switzerland but you can not use it as under forest in isolated mountains.

View attachment 299304

Here's another Ruger with some 225 ish Keith's that LAH cast for me many years ago.
Every slug has to be slightly re sized to fit the tight throats, but that gun really likes this load.

I probably have another Ruger somewhere around here.

oRRRRRR YUM
With either French vanilla icecream or our King Island cream
very noyce indeeeed waldo my boy:msp_smile:

None of that is punky at all? I guess the rotting process will pretty much stop now that it's cut up and drying, just looks like it would fall apart and crumble.

None of that is punky at all? I guess the rotting process will pretty much stop now that it's cut up and drying, just looks like it would fall apart and crumble.

Hard as a rock, but sure looked punky. I know didly squat about wood working, but if he can get er' sealed up good, it'll make a really cool bar top... Those things are about 200 lbs each...

rode out to check the stock & fences today so heres looking back from the south dam paddock to the homestead way off in the distance

attachment.php

the cattle dog working hard earn his keep patrolling the wire
attachment.php

the herd looking ready for round up

attachment.php

joking lads tis only a few acres :msp_smile:

That is coffee?

I thought it was the stain you used on the gun grips! Some funky looking coffee!

They sure are...
Here's it's younger brother.

262000d1352744545-opening-jpg

I did all my deer hunting this year with mine...
Seems as I get older, it's more about the hunt, and less about the deer...
And the watching the sun come up with a cup of coffee...

Latest posts

Back