Random pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well kind of, we have differetn meaning for those but yes, very similar basically.

And no, its not cold at all, ive slept in that, so that in outside there was 26 minus celsius, and i had plus 9 celcius inside, measured from 20 inch height, you can sleep there comfortably without dedicated winter sleeping bag, the fire makes it cozy and all. My favourite way to spend winter nights, definetely. Its located 8 kilomters from any neighbour, in good rabbit hunting area, and at fall the forest are good place to get black grouse as well, and mushrooms, berries etc. At winter its an hours ski trip, from car, an during summer an 2 hike, so its easy to get to all around the year.

They sure are...
Here's it's younger brother.

262000d1352744545-opening-jpg

I did all my deer hunting this year with mine...
Seems as I get older, it's more about the hunt, and less about the deer...
And the watching the sun come up with a cup of coffee...

I purchased a Super Blackhawk new in 1975 & sold it 30 years later. Like you I hunted with mine. That thing would do strange thing to groundhogs.

Well, i dont have any coldness limits, as long as saws work, ill work too, i guess. Below 10c celcius, ill bolt on the winter cover for the intake, and if its colder, ill open the top covers hole, that allows warm water from around the cylinder fins, to pass to the carb too, or is possible, turn on the handle & carb warmers, and in more colder....like 20 minus celcius, i have the extreme cold weather top cover for one my own 55 husky,and it works well with it. Its not that much about temps, but sometimes the amount of snow that makes some issues :msp_biggrin:

Did a day trip last week to old gold mining now tourist town in Victoria this is Thompson gold train river crossing

Walhalla, Gippsland, Victoria, Australia

attachment.php

If it weren't for those "odd looking" trees :hmm3grin2orange: , that's a scene very similar to what you would see right here in the White mountains of New Hampsha'.

That's a great picture! :clap:

Latest posts

Back