Random pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started to put that pic in the climbers forum to see who would notice first.
Too bad I was in a hurry and couldn't get any really good pics. I pulled off the side of the road real fast and snapped a couple pics. I think I made the guys nervous as 1 was riding the ball up to the top and the crane dropped him off and got away pretty damn quick. Maybe they thought I was with OSHA or something?:chainsaw:

Scot mine has a few more years of experience than yours. Mine is a 1998. Been a great car, 49 - 50 mpg after all the mods.

Here is my 2 cents for the pic gallery.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

First snow storm of the year here in the Shenandoah Valley. Got about 4-5 inches. Not going to want to split for a few days...

IMG_4196.jpg

This great pictures, thank you for sharing them. I will return to post the picture on this forum and you'll find them great.

Picked this Ruger LCP up a few weeks ago, added a pearce grip extension, extra magazine, Crimson Trace laser, and Crossbreed Mini-Tuck holster.

ruger_lcp_3.jpg

ruger_lcp_1.jpg

P2220255_480.jpg

I want one!!!!! I love my supertuck...cant beat Crossbreed!

swift4me

WOW! That is great work you have done there! As a used to be duck hunter that would be quite the gift.A mantle piece for sure!
Lawrence

Some pics from my tower rigging days:

Looking down 330ft of a 370ft tower in the BC rockies.
downtower.jpg

Me at 330ft.
metower.jpg

The beacon at the top - 370ft. The town on the lake in the back is McLeese Lake, home of the first licenced pub in BC. Also where we stayed for the week.
topbeacon.jpg

What a View !

I like that view from the top of that tower. Looks like you are dressed for the occasion. How cold was it that day up there ?

Nosmo

-20 C or so on the ground, windchill probably brought it down to -30 or so, and thats a relatively nice day up there haha.

Back