Random pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah she likes to shoot .22 or .17hmr , doesnt really like the big bores but will shoot them once and awhile.

Ever had bullets bounce off those tires? I was shooting silhouettes one time and the dang lead was bouncing off the metal stands if center punched. I had one scratch the side of my face when it came back. The again we were shooting 44 mags.

Ever had bullets bounce off those tires? I was shooting silhouettes one time and the dang lead was bouncing off the metal stands if center punched. I had one scratch the side of my face when it came back. The again we were shooting 44 mags.
i had a 44 mag richocet back on a dirt band after it hit a rock. Luckily it missd.

Picture397.jpg

Picture409.jpg

Picture403.jpg

That's an awesome pic, showing the fences about gone and the shoveled driveway. Are we gonna have to start calling you yooper jr.lol

Thanks, 'ceptin' the yoop part. :)

That's my horse barn in the distance. I have to walk the dogs over there and check on the horse at least three times a day.

Nice shot, better not make her mad.lol That old fridge has been shot a few times.

We found a virgin old refrigerator once at the shale pit we shot at. Before I devirgined it I opened it up and found a two gallon jar full of purple beet juice and pickled eggs. What an awesome target that jar was!

After i had my way with that, we drilled the 'fridge.

Best day shootin' EVAR!

We found a virgin old refrigerator once at the shale pit we shot at. Before I devirgined it I opened it up and found a two gallon jar full of purple beet juice and pickled eggs. What an awesome target that jar was!

After i had my way with that, we drilled the 'fridge.

Best day shootin' EVAR!
You didn't eat all those pickled eggs did ya.

Here's looking from the horse shed back up to the house. A lot of snow slid off the metal roof. Hoping the house roof doesn't collapse!

IMG_4562.jpg

Ziggy the Pup likes to eat Miss Becky the Horse's sweet feed.
There's usually a squabble but size prevails in the end.

IMG_4589.jpg

Back