Random pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

:hmm3grin2orange:thats pine:hmm3grin2orange: tom

WHOA! You should NEVER post your serial number. Someone anywhere can post that number as a stolen gun and you are now in possesion. You should delete that pic!
You're probably right, Didn't think about the serial number, But it is not stolen, still i shouldn't post the number. I will delete mine if you delete yours.

Yes but if that is a true M16, (which I am sure it is), then it will have paperwork with it, so there will be a trail to follow. If the person claiming it cannot produce the necessary paperwork, no problem.

Yes but if that is a true M16, (which I am sure it is), then it will have paperwork with it, so there will be a trail to follow. If the person claiming it cannot produce the necessary paperwork, no problem.
Exactly, Why i'm not too worried about it. I have all the stuff to show it's mine and it's legal, BTW: where have you been, i've been missing tryin to stump you on guns.lol

Took a new job after being laid off about 1/4 of last year and wife losing her job. New job, new responsibilites, and longer hours (which is good). Just been real busy thats all.

Took a new job after being laid off about 1/4 of last year and wife losing her job. New job, new responsibilites, and longer hours (which is good). Just been real busy thats all.
Sorry to hear about the lay off and the wife's job. Times are tough right now. Hope you like the new job and good to see ya back on and postin..

Two days after the storm. The yard of snowfall has settled quite a bit. !.5 to 2 feet today/tomorrow and the fences will be gone!

IMG_4479.jpg

Back