Refund for Makita 6401

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poorboypaul

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Some good E-bay news. They refunded my money from seller in Brazil that never shipped the saw. He responded after E-bay notified me of my refund. Too bad I don't speak Spanish. Might know what he actually said.

actually, he probably speaks portugese.
i'm glad you got your money back, i didn't see a thread about your situation.

you can go to translate.google.com and paste his reply in. it will translate, though the grammar and usage is not always exact. you can usually get a good idea of the text.

Last edited:
Basically, bought saw- great price, not so great of feedback- then never received item. Knew I'd be covered, so figured give him a chance. After I won the bid, half of his E-bay feedback disappeared, leaving him one positive and one negative. Same complaint. I know sellers get screwed by this same policy, but figured I'd add one for the good by being a buyer.

P.S. Thanks for that info!

Already got one! Got it off E-bay for $200 after using my e-bay bucks. $270 total. Dying for some snow to melt so I can at least find a stick to cut up!

Translated his message. It was Portuguese. Basically money being refunded, may take 4-5 business days to go into account. No sorry or I goofed up.

Back