RIP Gypo Logger {John Lambert}

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ash2.jpg

I found this old video in a bung of old files on my hard drive. The video is unlisted but the link should work. John running his 7900, I think it's an EHP.

Thanks, Nice one, in the near future I am going to try uploading some of John`s video`s to You Tube and then link them here.

Great picture. It is reminiscent of **** Proenneke's cabin in Alaska. I met **** at Harold Van Auken's cider press right after I escaped High school. It was one of the summers when **** returned to the lower 48 for the winter. ****'s book is great reading for a winter night. thriftbooks.com/w/one-mans-wilderness-an-alaskan-odyssey_richard-l-proenneke_sam-keith item/2252735

Great picture. It is reminiscent of **** Proenneke's cabin in Alaska. I met **** at Harold Van Auken's cider press right after I escaped High school. It was one of the summers when **** returned to the lower 48 for the winter. ****'s book is great reading for a winter night. thriftbooks.com/w/one-mans-wilderness-an-alaskan-odyssey_richard-l-proenneke_sam-keith item/2252735
I agree, I have read about everything he did over at Upper Twin Lakes building his camp between 1967 - 68. He was there to keep a weather journal, enjoyed very much his Browning movie footages.

Latest posts

Back