Roll Call:I'm calling ya all out

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a safe and happy Labor Day weekend
Cheerz
gregz
stuffz320.jpg

What are ya doin?Tryin to set that saw afire. :rolleyes:

ohhh boy you didnt did you? fanning the fire, that thread just died here we go
:popcorn:

ps i am with you guys on this one, cheap is cheap.

Don't you boys make me and Tommy come in and bust up another thread!

You all have a good and safe weekend. Please don't anyone drink and drive. Seen far too many really tragic accidents in years past.

I'll be running saws all weekend.:rock:
Sat is a felling a really small fir and sweetgum and milling a pine in a back yard because that's the only way to get it out.
Sun is go to church and take it easy.
Monday I'll be deadwooding trees in the evergreen cathedral.:rock::rock:

Mr. HE:cool:

I am heading out to cut some firewood to sell tomorrow, probably gonna go on the boat and BBQ sun, and monday, i need to build another firewood shelter to keep some more wood dry for the cold season.

Heading to the river w/ the family tomorrow....:clap:...Everybody be safe and watch out for idiots...God knows there are enough of them...:givebeer:

If ya drink, dont drive, do the water melon crawl.
Yall be safe this weekend. Im hunting/laking it saturday, workin sunday, then goofin on monday. Maybe sawin if it cools off, have a few small jobs to do.

Have a great weekend everybody.

+1

A little bit sad right now; just sold my 034 super I re-built (with the help from all of the great people here :clap:).
Have to start working on my 460 now to chear me up.
Be safe out there, whatever you are doing.
:cheers:

Not saw related: I was gone on business all week. The wife has a little catching up to do. Now, if I can find where she is hiding........;)

Latest posts

Back