Rough Night, Prayers will not hurt

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got a call from my daughter about 9:30 last night. Seems that both her 6 yr old son and Husband were in the Hospital.

The six year old was going up the stairs to go to bed when he tripped and split his lip badly. There was a lot of blood, so it looked worse than it was, so his 41 year old father took him to the hospital.

When they arrived, the father had chest pains, and suffered a major heart attack. They had to revive him 5 times, and gave him last rights. Guess it was a good thing he was at the hospital when it happened, because the staff said if he were not, he would not have survived.

When they stabilized him at Putnam Hospital, they transferred him to Danbury, and he is currently in their ICU.

My Grandson was released and is doing well.

I spent the night at my daughter's house with the Grand kids, and my daughter spent it in the hospitals with her husband. I'm hoping for the best, but this can't be good, he is far too young for this.

Although I have not even met many of the people on this site, you all seem almost like family to me. I will sure pray for your family and the medical staff.
My father has lived thirty five years since his open heart surgery. He too was at the hospital when it hit. The whole concept of bypass surgery was in its infancy in those days. I hope there is peace in all of your hearts eventually. DW

Latest posts

Back