Rough Night, Prayers will not hurt

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I went over today, he was fine at first, then had chest pains again. They also said his EKG changed a little. They rushed him into the back room again, thinking that maybe a stent had plugged, but turned out everything was OK, the pain was likely just from everything he has been through.

Only real downside was it made my daughter a basket case, the yo yo of he is fine, he is not, is really getting to her. He was supposed to get out of ICU today, but now it will have to wait till tomorrow.

The actual news is much better than it could be, they say there was less damage to his heart than they expected, but just watching my daughter go through this was tough.

Thanks again, everyone, for all your prayers and well wishes, I told him about it today, put a brief smile on his face.

When I went over today, he was fine at first, then had chest pains again. They also said his EKG changed a little. They rushed him into the back room again, thinking that maybe a stent had plugged, but turned out everything was OK, the pain was likely just from everything he has been through.

Only real downside was it made my daughter a basket case, the yo yo of he is fine, he is not, is really getting to her. He was supposed to get out of ICU today, but now it will have to wait till tomorrow.

The actual news is much better than it could be, they say there was less damage to his heart than they expected, but just watching my daughter go through this was tough.

Thanks again, everyone, for all your prayers and well wishes, I told him about it today, put a brief smile on his face.
Even though brief a smile says which direction he's heading.[emoji106]

Finally, some good news. He is feeling much better today, and is able to stand (briefly) on his own. They will be moving him out of ICU today.

Thanks again, everyone, for your prayers and support.

Great news, Mike! Thanks for the update. Prayers will continue for a full recovery.

Great news Mike ... they were able to thin his blood down fast by catching the blockages/heart attack as it occured. That minimizes any heart muscle damage so healing is quicker.

Don't believe them when they tell you Lipitor and Aspirin are all you need to stay out of trouble in the future.
No greazy burgers or french fries for that boy from here on out, unless he wants a repeat down the road.

World Heart Federation:
Diet low in saturated fats, with plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables = 73% reduction in the risk of new major cardiac events.
http://www.world-heart-federation.o...lth/cardiovascular-disease-risk-factors/diet/

-

Finally, some good news. He is feeling much better today, and is able to stand (briefly) on his own. They will be moving him out of ICU today.

Thanks again, everyone, for your prayers and support.
All best wishes to You and Your family! :)

It is better they keep him a day longer under observation then letting him out a day too soon.
May he recover and live to teach his grandkids the joys of life (and chainsaws)!

Back