Rsvp wky gtg oct 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My current RSVP for Saturday

Blsnelling.
Lurch2
Young
Rolltide
Milkman+1
Mastermind+crew
Anthony_va +1
O8f150+1
Jackie
Jason B.

If I have missed anyone let me know. Copy paste add your name. Thanks.

I plan on heading up there Friday afternoon and staying till its over , whenever that may be lol. If yall can put up with me that long.

Blsnelling.
Lurch2
Young
Rolltide
Milkman+1
Mastermind+crew
Anthony_va +1
O8f150+1
Jackie
Jason B.
Komatsuvarna +3
Moparman+1

I have been looking forward to this,I don't know if I'm gonna be able to make it, my job is changing. If I can't I will try to send something to contribute.

Joey

I have been looking forward to this,I don't know if I'm gonna be able to make it, my job is changing. If I can't I will try to send something to contribute.

Joey

Aww. Hate to hear that!!!!!!

Yeah, unfortunately stihlbro and I work for the same co. and unless a miracle happens I won't be able to come either. I am blessed to have a great job, but also have to sacrifice time off to have it. I was planning to bring the whole family too because my wife's family only lives about an hour south of you guys. One never knows what might happen.

I'll be praying for a miracle!! Cause y'all gotta come :)

I plan to come up Friday. I am due to work Saturday so I probably won't be able to come then.

Aww. That's stinky. I think there will be more people here on Friday this year. So should still be plenty of fun :)

I'll be sending out details soon. Don't forget to RSVP :)

Blsnelling.
Lurch2
Young
Rolltide
Milkman+1
Mastermind+crew
Anthony_va +1
O8f150+1
Jackie
Jason B.
Komatsuvarna +3
Moparman+1
Mtrees+1
Barneyrb
Wendell
Fatguy
Pendagator

Miss anyone???

Blsnelling.
Lurch2
Young
Rolltide
Milkman+1
Mastermind+crew
Anthony_va +1
O8f150+1
Jackie
Jason B.
Komatsuvarna +3
Moparman+1
Mtrees+1
Barneyrb
Wendell
Fatguy
Pendagator

Miss anyone???

Well, I will be there on Saturday as I said in the other thread.... I am on call for work that weekend and will need to be near my hi-speed at some point during the weekend.

dw

Back