Rsvp wky gtg oct 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blsnelling.
Lurch2
Young
Rolltide
Milkman+1
Mastermind+crew
Anthony_va +1
O8f150+1
Jackie
Jason B.
Komatsuvarna +3
Moparman+1
Mtrees+1
Barneyrb
Wendell
Fatguy
Pendegator
Dwraisor
Muddawg
Dhibbs75
Saw collector

I will be sending an email out with specifics about the event. I will include the address along with some competition info. May even be some giveaways. I have someone willing to sponsor some things. So make sure I have your email ASAP. Thanks!!

if you will contact grande dogg at baileys he will hook you up with some door prizes. i will be there as long as nothing major happens.

I will be sending an email out with specifics about the event. I will include the address along with some competition info. May even be some giveaways. I have someone willing to sponsor some things. So make sure I have your email ASAP. Thanks!!

PM sent w/ my details... :)

dw

Blsnelling.
Lurch2
Young
Rolltide
Milkman+1
Mastermind+crew
Anthony_va +1
O8f150+1
Jackie
Jason B.
Komatsuvarna +3
Moparman+1
Mtrees+1
Barneyrb
Wendell
Fatguy
Pendegator
Dwraisor
Muddawg
Dhibbs75
Saw collector
cowroy

Probably all by myself, but I will be there. I may be a zombie, but I will be there!:msp_biggrin:

I need a some people to bring a case of can drinks or bottled water. Any kind is fine. Just let me know so I will know how many I need to get. If anyone has a big cooler that would be cool too. I will have all the paper supplies. Ice. Beans. Buns. BBQ.

I will update the RSVP list tonight. Have a few more that pm me.

Blsnelling.
Lurch2
Young
Rolltide
Milkman+1
Mastermind+crew
Anthony_va +1
O8f150+1
Jackie
Jason B.
Komatsuvarna +3
Moparman+1
Mtrees+1
Barneyrb
Wendell
Fatguy
Pendegator
Dwraisor
Muddawg
Dhibbs75
Saw collector
cowroy

Probably all by myself, but I will be there. I may be a zombie, but I will be there!:msp_biggrin:

Andre is missing from the list, based on who else are there? :confused2:

Updated list!!

Wiggz+3
Blsnelling.
Lurch2
Young
Rolltide
Milkman+1
Mastermind+crew
Anthony_va +1
O8f150+1
Jackie
Jason B.
Komatsuvarna +1
Moparman+1
Mtrees+1
Barneyrb
Fatguy
Pendegator
Dwraisor
Muddawg
Dhibbs75
Saw collector
cowroy
Guido Salvage
Milkman
Shades2914+4

If I am missing anyone or if you need taken off the list just copy/paste and fix it.........:msp_smile:

Is Andre's name Andre on here. these sreennames are confusing me :)

I need a some people to bring a case of can drinks or bottled water. Any kind is fine. Just let me know so I will know how many I need to get. If anyone has a big cooler that would be cool too. I will have all the paper supplies. Ice. Beans. Buns. BBQ.

I will update the RSVP list tonight. Have a few more that pm me.
Whatever ya ll need it will be taken care of .:msp_wink:Taking Chelsey deer hunting at daylight but she usually has a deer down by 8 am and be on the way .

I suspect not!
But sawtroll i can sit on a cooler shoot squirrels and saw limbs at the same time,whats not to like about that? we just bought one for deer season, we use a lot of climbing stands and limbs dont work well with those and we dont want to make much noise even if its midday when we locate that almost perfect tree.PS I will paint it white and orange so it blends in with the winning saws.

Last edited:
I ordered the BBQ. If you don't RSVP you will be eating hotdogs. ;)

Oh and bring desserts everyone. Or some sort of snack. :)

Wiggz+3
Blsnelling.
Lurch2
Young
Rolltide
Milkman+1
Mastermind+crew
Anthony_va +1
O8f150+1
Jackie
Jason B.
Komatsuvarna +1
Moparman+1
Mtrees+1
Barneyrb +1
Fatguy
Pendegator
Dwraisor
Muddawg
Dhibbs75
Saw collector
cowroy
Guido Salvage
Milkman
Shades2914+4

If I am missing anyone or if you need taken off the list just copy/paste and fix it.........:msp_smile:

Is Andre's name Andre on here. these sreennames are confusing me :)

Oops....I can send her to Micky D's for lunch

Latest posts

Back