• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Sachs-Dolmar 117

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthunter

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have a nice Dolmar 117 that I would like to sell. I bought this saw to fix up for a friend and ended up buying a 116si in the meantime. He has decided that he would rather have the 116si so I am selling the 117.
Somebody had asked me about this saw not too long back but I couldn't find the private message, sorry to whoever had asked about it.
I replaced the tank with another tank that I had laying around as somebody had stripped out one of the antivibe mount holes. I then replaced the antivibe buffers and installed a brand new OEM clutch band. The saw is blowing just under 200psi on my craftsman gauge. It starts easy and runs like it should. Let me know if you have any questions

$175 PHO

I am not sure. The coil is under the flywheel but the cases have the mounting point up top where a newer style(116si) coil could be mounted.

I am guessing this is one of the later 117's to be produced.

Latest posts

Back