Saw and Work Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet saw. 051 is a great saw. I saw a 038 MAGNUM today. Ill have to get one. man are they LOUD!

Listen to a Contra! Thats beautiful Sound!

Yesterday, my brother visit me. He said "I've never listend to your Contra".

No Problem :greenchainsaw:

@logging22

bier2_DW_Hamburg_Mu_229026g.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the site Stefan, you will enjoy it. Your English is fine and will no doubt get better with time.

Geoff.

:givebeer:

Hey Terence, your 051 looks a lot better than mine. A project for later (used it about 20 plus years ago!!)

It has a Chainbreak, very good! In Germany you not allowed to use a Saw without break in your own Wood! The association for Wood say, when you bought the saw (new) you can use it. But when you bought it as second Hand, its not allowed (to work wiht it).

Geoffm: Wie jetzt, Location Süddeutschland?:)

It doesn't have a chain brake Terence, just a hand guard. We didn't have chain brakes till a while after that, can't remember exactly when. Looks like yours didn't have the mount for the hand guard. That's a good lookin saw you have, how doe's it run?

Ah yes! You are right!.....

Mine hasn't the mount! So i can't attach a brake. Only a hand guard.

I've only started the saw on last Saturday. She arrived on Saturday per postal delivery.

The air filter was completely full of dirt, i clean it and give a plenty of mix on it. Then pull 3-5 Times an it runs!

It revs low, but nothing beat cube inches.^^

In Germany we say: Hubraum statt Wohnraum.Better more Cube Inches then housing space^^

I'll attach the 63cm (25 inch) Bar from my Contra and replace the sprocket. Than put it on a cupboard.

Cant stay it in my room. My mom was killing me...:mad:

Today was a Saw Clean Day. Those Days are extrem rare.

I've make Pictures from my 031.

P1000416.jpg

P1000415.jpg

P1000414.jpg

P1000413.jpg

P1000411.jpg

P1000409.jpg

I like this Saw so much. I don't use it. Its from a dead family member.:( I cherish this Saw. But on a nice Saturday i fill it up with Mix and listen to the Sound.

Latest posts

Back