Saw Availability in Northeast

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M-tooth

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Has anybody run into issues obtaining a ms441m-tron wrap model or ms460 wrap model in the northeastern US? One of these is what i'm after and I foresee there being some availability issues. My time is split between Maine and Vermont.

Thanks,
Chris :cheers:

Has anybody run into issues obtaining a ms441m-tron wrap model or ms460 wrap model in the northeastern US? One of these is what i'm after and I foresee there being some availability issues. My time is split between Maine and Vermont.

Thanks,
Chris :cheers:

Chris, there aren't any wrap models available to us through our distributor. To get one a dealer would have to get in touch
with Northeast Stihl, and see if they could get one from one of the other Stihl distributors.

Yes. I tried to order a 440 wrap. At first it was a yes then it was really a no

Chris,

Buying my 441RCM was a nightmare as Northeast Stihl had never sold one before. After back and forth with dealer for several weeks who was in touch with Northeast Stihl I finally just called them myself. I got somebody who was on the ball and he activated it so my order could be placed back in August/September with a 25" bar.

All your dealer has to do is login and order it and Northeast Stihl will order it for you (they do not stock it). Took about a week to get.

-Greg

Chris,

Buying my 441RCM was a nightmare as Northeast Stihl had never sold one before. After back and forth with dealer for several weeks who was in touch with Northeast Stihl I finally just called them myself. I got somebody who was on the ball and he activated it so my order could be placed back in August/September with a 25" bar.

All your dealer has to do is login and order it and Northeast Stihl will order it for you (they do not stock it). Took about a week to get.

-Greg

Glad you finally got it! how do you like it?

I ordered the 441r-cm the week before Christmas.(Dealer supplied by NorthEast Stihl) Stihl waiting, but expect to get the saw. The only thing I really wanted was the HO oiler and bigger clutch cover. Ordered the wrap because upgrade parts were bigger bucks. Now I have save logs until the bigger dog shows up:msp_ohmy:

Glad you finally got it! how do you like it?

I really like it....no regrets at all on the purchase. The only bad is that you will want all Mtronic saws going forward!

Duane,
Hang in there - it's a great saw and once you get it in your hands it will be worth it. If I were you I would have your dealer follow up with NES as 3 weeks seems too long - I got mine very quickly.

-Greg

I mainly use 70cc saws with a 28" bar so I plan on fitting this in my daily rotation. I am leaning towards the 441m-tron. Any word on how these do in cold temps? most of my working season is winter with temps at 0 degrees F +/-20

Latest posts

Back