Saw Cases

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John, that saw looks too dang CLEAN! Of course it won't make much mess without a chain on it. :p But I noticed a bit of dust around the recoil vents............

Thanks, man. I'll check out the cases at the Stihl dealer.

I should amend your statement about the sissies that have the cases -- excluding hotsaw drivers, collectors, and married guys that don't want a lot of grief about their latest toy. I'm catching hell here for buying another saw -- that's why I'm online with you guys instead of watching TV with my wife. At least if its cased, she can't read the numbers on the side of the saw, noticing they are different than the ones she has seen before.

Hi Brian, I find the saw will last much longer if there is no chain on it, but the tip wears out when I use the saw as a poggo stick.
Now Were Loggin!

Hi Christian, I cant really blame you for wanting a case for your saw under your circumstances. Stihl offers what they call a Pro kit which is offered with some of their saws. A dealer may have one kicking around. If you have no luck let me know what the one in the picture is worth to you and I could send it to you. It might be at least 20$ to Express Post it to you for arrival in the next 3-5 business days. If 40$ delivered is fair including postage than its yours. I will stuff a new Stihl calendar in it as well. I have already got your name on it. lol.
John

i agree walt. also bolt the box to something real heavy if not the truck bed. chain saw is a prime grab an run target.later now

Latest posts

Back