Saw decision , can'T deciede !!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone run a husky 346xp NE 50cc side buy side with a husky 359 both stock ?? Much difference in power ?? Does the 359 blow it away ?? Its so hard to tell buy specs . Your going from 50.1 cc to 59cc sounds like a lot but your only going from 3.7 horsepower to 3.9 !!!!! just 2 tenths of horsepower gain !!

Has anyone run a husky 346xp NE 50cc side buy side with a husky 359 both stock ?? Much difference in power ?? Does the 359 blow it away ?? Its so hard to tell buy specs . Your going from 50.1 cc to 59cc sounds like a lot but your only going from 3.7 horsepower to 3.9 !!!!! just 2 tenths of horsepower gain !!
Good question. I'd like to follow this one.

Well I can't believe I'm saying this BUT after comparing all the specs. and talking with all of you it seems like the one go to saw for firewood of all sizes is the ( and this really hurts ) MS-361 !!! I know alot of you have been saying it all along and I guess I wasn't listening . I want more power than the 346xp and it sounds like the 359 isn't the answer as I'm going stock . With a .5 HP more than the 359 and .7 HP more than the 346 almost the same weight as 359 the 361 sounds really good , I must be a trader !!! The only down side I can see is the price but for someone just cutting firewood this saw will last me an awful long time . !!! Is the weight on the 361 at 12.3 accuate ( powerhead only) . Has anyone thrown one on a scale with bar ?? Am I crazy or what .:givebeer:

Looks like the 2159 and 359 both come with cats , what about the ms361 ? That would be 40.00 bucks towards the cost of the 361 .

Last edited:
Hey I may be a trader here and no one even noticed !!!!!!! Might be selling a really like new 346 !!!!! Am I on the right road ?? With the 361 ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back