Saw display ideas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My collection is pretty anemic, but hey you have to start somewhere.

These are the Sachs Dolmars I have aquired since December (this CAD is what it is)

Shelves are Red Oak 2.5"x15" abbout 15 'long.

I slabbed 3 more "shelves" yesterday,

How many saws will fit on 3 shelves @ 18' long?

Brilliant!!

I remember seeing a pic of 8' of tree trunk standing in someone's garage
with saws that had their bars bored into it.

HEY, awesome idea.. I have a stump left from the logging that was just done at my place that goes from one big stump, to 3 individual tree's.....Coincedence that i've got 3 saws eh? lol.. i think imma high jack that idea cuz MAN it'd be killer..i bet chics would dig it! lol

-Zac

My collection is pretty anemic, but hey you have to start somewhere.

These are the Sachs Dolmars I have aquired since December (this CAD is what it is)

Shelves are Red Oak 2.5"x15" abbout 15 'long

How many saws will fit on 3 shelves @ 18' long?

That is a beautiful grain in that wood. Will sure make some great shelves in the future.

Another AS member thorcw was over to my place alittle over a week ago and we took a break and stored the saws like this.
attachment.php
Don't know why we needed so many saws:hmm3grin2orange:

Drew, you know that I am a real yellow and black sort of guy, but those old round Homelite saws make me just a little bit green...

You could always put a hand rubbed oil (bar oil) finish on the vertical boards, you might be surprised how nice a little oil rubbed in looks.

Mark

Love your old saws on display, but your shop just plain sucks! It's way too damn clean! Seriously you guys with the neat & tidy shops make me jealous; I don't know how you do it. Every time I do manage to clean up I tell myself I'll make an extra effort to keep it that way, but it somehow never happens...

Not at cool as the tree trunk, either, but here's my display.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This shows the Husky colors. I wish I would have done only one wall grey and the others orange now.

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

update

Got 2 of the 3 planks hung, need to scrounge for some more extrusion scraps to hang the 3rd and widest plank down by my workbench.

Chainsaw display and chainsaw milled shelves- peas and carrots.

2525037140104137097S600x600Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2311876800104137097S600x600Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

How many dozen cookies could I have gotten from that 19' long log?

2763989290104137097S600x600Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back