Saw for Hire

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't insult anyone here by saying that I know anything about the arborist profession but even I thought this guy was an idiot.
Isn't 046 from Tulsa, Oklahoma. I'd like to know if he knows anything about these guys...

This show reminded me of one from Many years ago..

The MICKEY MOUSE CLUB..\
Companies like this are the reason we now have OSHA

Evidently this is the kind of thing a certain segment of the population wants to watch. Like Ax Men, Ice Road Truckers, etc. etc. take a normal operation that requires some skill and thinking, and then over dramatize everything and emphasize the more the foolish incidents. Non-thinkers (the largest segment of the T.V. viewing crowd) are entertained watching others who are apparently as clueless than they are.

I liked the fake show they portrayed on "Earl" last night - "Estrada or nada" where Eric Estrada does everything better than anyone else can...he even ran a chainsaw!

Mark

After watching it I did some searching around the internet aboutt his guy.
He started out doing roofing and then started the tree service after the roofing company was established. To me it looks like his roofing company wasn;t doing enough work and thought "how can I get more roofing jobs?, I'll start a tree company that'll drop trees on peoples roofs and they'll need a new roof." But the show started off called "Nosak Raw" and Paul hired a film crew to follow his team around and made the footage into a local show airing on the Tulsa ABC station. And it seems to be a thinly veiled infomercialw, well TLC picked up the show are airing it under the name "Saw For Hire". This guy has found marketing gold for his company and is defintely playing up the schtick for big bucks.

Watch out next week for my Youtube Channel "American Saw Shop"

Does this guy not own a bucket truck? It makes more sense to use that and cut smaller pieces.
If this guy has money to spend on expensive cars, then he can afford to buy one.

Haha yea i loved that at the beginning with No-sak having to take the chain brake off when he's trying to rev it up and look cool LOL. that and also right before the commercials when he's doing that ...dont know what to call it... swinging the saw down-looks like a class A dipschit tryin to be a hotrod.

He really needs to take it down a notch and start engaging his brain before his mouth

I've been to three worlds fairs and a goat f**k**g and ain't never seen nothin like this show.:clap:

Seems like I've seen a lot of videos of guys getting their bar pinched
just as they finish cutting through the trunk when the crane is lifting straight up. Is there some type of cut or notch to prevent this?

Back