Saw for Hire

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you dont like it, dont watch...every tree company does things differently, Paul may not do it like you do, or like someone else does, but he gets the job done, and pretty efficiently too. I enjoy the show, so I watch it, if you dont, dont watch...plain and simple. But theres no reason to cut someone down for doing their job...he made what he does into a show, and it went national...more than you can say...must be doing something right. :rock:

If you think that is efficient work you obviously have very limited knowledge of how tree work is done. When he puts his shoddy work out there in the public arena of national television he opens himself to public criticism, plain and simple.

Why don't you go watch another tree service in action, a professional service and see how it's really supposed to work then get back to us.

If you dont like it, dont watch...every tree company does things differently, Paul may not do it like you do, or like someone else does, but he gets the job done, and pretty efficiently too. I enjoy the show, so I watch it, if you dont, dont watch...plain and simple. But theres no reason to cut someone down for doing their job...he made what he does into a show, and it went national...more than you can say...must be doing something right. :rock:

LOL........I'm not envious of anyone on TV. Never have been. 99.9% of it is all crap. I'd rather be poor than look as dumb as those guys. Robb

...he made what he does into a show, and it went national...more than you can say...must be doing something right. :rock:

I think thats hitting below the belt there............. and having a long line of BS and who you know can do alot. Like going on national TV. BTW i think Gerome is a good climber though.

Last edited:
I think that hitting below the belt there............. and having a long line of BS and who you know can do alot. Like going on national TV. BTW i think Gerome is a good climber though.

I watched the both episodes, and even watch a couple from their site. I have to say, I think Gerome should be the crew leader, he appears to be a good climber.

Bump its on right now in the eastern time zone.

Just thought you guys would like some tv to laugh at. Unfortunately its at the expensive of our industry.

Last edited:
This guy is a ramrod. I found him so frustrating to watch and I was so stoked about the premise of the show. He is a horrible rep for the industry.

If you think that is efficient work you obviously have very limited knowledge of how tree work is done. When he puts his shoddy work out there in the public arena of national television he opens himself to public criticism, plain and simple.

Why don't you go watch another tree service in action, a professional service and see how it's really supposed to work then get back to us.

Well said. If the Nosak is capable of doing decent work and chooses not to in the interest of creating entertainment he's something less than ethical.

People who don't know any different will take Nosak's idiotic antics and dangerous work habits as the norm for all tree people.

There's a name for people who sell themselves for money...they're called whores.

Now do you tree guys understand a little of how we felt when AxeMen was on?

Well said. If the Nosak is capable of doing decent work and chooses not to in the interest of creating entertainment he's something less than ethical.

People who don't know any different will take Nosak's idiotic antics and dangerous work habits as the norm for all tree people.

There's a name for people who sell themselves for money...they're called whores.

:clap: got you tom trees

Well said yourself Sir. :clap:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back