Saws top lid crumbles and breaks to pieces

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're pretty sure he's a troll. We'll know for certain later.

Thank you Bob...
Killiansred has noble intentions...
I respect that... Though self deffacation has never been something I'm a fan of...
If the guy's legit, we'll figure out what the problem is...

You should read the original response to his question, it was mine asking for clarification. I have a customer who is illiterate, and has problems expressing himself however that does not mean he is not entitled to common courtesy , have you ever met an illiterate person? Prejudgment of a situation or person is just that prejudice.

And that's the third post from you where you've criticized members and lectured them as to what you consider their shortcomings.

You need to dial it down a notch.

You should read the original response to his question, it was mine asking for clarification. I have a customer who is illiterate, and has problems expressing himself however that does not mean he is not entitled to common courtesy , have you ever met an illiterate person? Prejudgment of a situation or person is just that prejudice.

He left his jug line un-attended... = suspicious...
You really want to lecture me on illiteracy???
Again, I will say...
A willingness to help is to be commended...
Thank you for that spirit...
An unwillingness to admit ones being wrong is not...
And NEVER will be by this member...
Now put pride aside, and let's see where this goes...
Yes???

If you got anymore uptight about this, I'd send you a dozen eggs to stick between your cheeks and have you start talking and we could all talk this out over breakfast. Until then there's little to no reason to start lashing out at people who probably do more helping on this site than you do insulting. They joked a little but read the original post and tell me that wasn't a joke. Loosen up a little if there's a problem let the moderator deal with it.

The OP may be like me....50 years old, a couple beers, and trying type on this $%#@ 7 inch tablet. I have read a couple of my posts using thi%^$#@ vitual keyboard, and I sound/read like a moron.......well more so than usual at least .........:censored:mobile devices......

Yes, you were attempting to be of assistance with the very first response, yet the OP scrolled on past you to find someone to belittle. If his objective was assistance with his problem, you would have been answered.

Thank you Bob...
Killiansred has noble intentions...
I respect that... Though self deffacation has never been something I'm a fan of...
If the guy's legit, we'll figure out what the problem is...

I don't mind being self deprecating, though self defecating is more SS's area of expertise.

The OP should quit using styrofoam as a cover.

You know, sometimes the rest of you are so over the top with your click attitude and your insider quips that you drive people who came here for help away. You should think first about people who come here for help, not a raft of conceding S$^t!

Let's all try to help, not try to make fools out of those that actually want help!

Psyco - Lighten up Francis - YouTube

If you got anymore uptight about this, I'd send you a dozen eggs to stick between your cheeks and have you start talking and we could all talk this out over breakfast. Until then there's little to no reason to start lashing out at people who probably do more helping on this site than you do insulting. They joked a little but read the original post and tell me that wasn't a joke. Loosen up a little if there's a problem let the moderator deal with it.

Yep, Coca Cola still burns my nasal passages. Thanks for the laugh/ burn. Rep scented rep sent.

I wasn't meaning to sound frivolous (sp) when I suggested the space aliens. I have seen SO many weird things happen here that totally defy any possible logical explanation, I rule nothing out .

Case in point, I walked outside one morning and found a 15" steel wheel rim with a tire mounted had moved 50 feet from where it was the night before. Dirt driveway and no storms were present. I live remote off the grid,alone, and nobody comes here. There were NO drag marks, NO footprints, NO animal tracks, and I highly doubt a gust of wind moved it.

Someone filled that tire with helium when you weren't watching.

I wasn't meaning to sound frivolous (sp) when I suggested the space aliens. I have seen SO many weird things happen here that totally defy any possible logical explanation, I rule nothing out .

Case in point, I walked outside one morning and found a 15" steel wheel rim with a tire mounted had moved 50 feet from where it was the night before. Dirt driveway and no storms were present. I live remote off the grid,alone, and nobody comes here. There were NO drag marks, NO footprints, NO animal tracks, and I highly doubt a gust of wind moved it.

I'd be afraid.... very afraid.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6s2uiPubmoA[/video]

Back