Sawtroll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So why is Sawtroll catching so much negative crap lately? So he like his saw specs, majors on power to weight ratios, and has his favorite saws. Whether you agree with his opinion or not, he certainly hasn't done anything to deserve the snide remarks he seems to be catching all the time. Who cares if he hasn't run his saws a lot? The specs he provides are accurate to their source and IMHO are an asset to AS. Besides, what's an old fart;) that lost the love of his life recently supposed to do with his time? Cut the guy a break. Troll, you're welcome to throw your specs in any of my threads!

So why is Sawtroll catching so much negative crap lately? So he like his saw specs, majors on power to weight ratios, and has his favorite saws. Whether you agree with his opinion or not, he certainly hasn't done anything to deserve the snide remarks he seems to be catching all the time. Who cares if he hasn't run his saws a lot? The specs he provides are accurate to their source and IMHO are an asset to AS. Besides, what's an old fart;) that lost the love of his life recently supposed to do with his time? Cut the guy a break. Troll, you're welcome to throw your specs in any of my threads!

Times 10!!! Thanks Brad. Someone needed to send a shot over the heads of the wolves!:yourock:

I appreciate Sawtroll, i give him some S### once in a while but its in fun.
Good post Brad

SawTroll, what a name.:laugh: I give him heck, he gives me heck. I'd be happy to drink a beer or saw with him. If everyone agreed here, that would be boring.;)

Let the trash talk fly. That's all done in good fun. It's just those post made with animosity that I've found bothersome lately. I enjoy talking trash as well. Don't take me wrong there.

I agree with others. I appreciate ST's efforts and am glad he's here. Poking fun is OK now and then and we all do it. Let's try to keep it in that realm shall we? Great post Brad...

Just like Brad always trying to save the world and all the saws in it! My advice, try a Jonsered saw...........

JONSERED:chainsawguy:

I sent him a PM the other day telling him he was correct about something!!!
I hate it when things get really nasty on AS.

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back