Sawtroll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

attachment.php

I saved that to my cpu and will use it next time he mouths off. Thanks!:rockn:

Not as much as you!

We all suck, but I like Jonsered

REPITITIOUSREPITITIOUSREPITITIOUSREPITITIOUSREPITITIOUSREPITITIOUSREPITITIOUSv :biggrinbounce2:

REPITITIOUSREPITITIOUSREPITITIOUSREPITITIOUSvvv
:chainsawguy:

BRAD SUCKS..................................................................

JUST JOKING

We all suck, but I like Jonsered

REPITITIOUSREPITITIOUSREPITITIOUSREPITITIOUSREPITITIOUSREPITITIOUSREPITITIOUSv :biggrinbounce2:

REPITITIOUSREPITITIOUSREPITITIOUSREPITITIOUSvvv

All i got out of that is you owe me some rep.

Hey, you messa with Sawtroll, I messa with you. That's a nice pair of thumbs you have there, be a shame if they came up missing.....a bit attached to them I see.

Read that in the best mafioso accent you can come up with. With Andy on sabbatical, he's the best resource we've got on miscellaneous crap and an overall nice guy, for a troll, that is.

Help me out guys, I need to send that rep to Matt and get outta this thread, quick.

JONSERED DOESN'T SUCK

REP SENT
HAVE A GREAT DAY matt

Last edited:
SawTroll, what a name.:laugh: I give him heck, he gives me heck. I'd be happy to drink a beer or saw with him. If everyone agreed here, that would be boring.;)

:clap: :agree2:

Some of the ladies here need to grow a set....How about we just castrate this place so no one hurts somebodies feelings. :censored: :givebeer:

Such is life!

Don't you guys know "suck" isn't politically correct? It's "blowing in reverse"..........LOL

On one of the other forums that I frequent, the moderator banned the word "suck", so they came up with an alternative, "blowing in reverse".

You got one! How do I do it? never sent one before...............Do I have rep I can send?

JONSERED :chainsawguy:

look under my avatar there is a online/offline light then a rep scale (click it) and a report post button.

Ill hit ya when i'm reloaded. you get 5 every 24 hour.

Damn, when I see this many guys lined up on a thread in the middle of the day, I figured there must be a fight or something.

Only thing I can say is this sawtroll guy needs to quit being so bashful and make a post or two (or 25k lol) ;)

OK kids... Go to your rooms. :buttkick: You can come back and play when you have calmed down... :chainsawguy:

yes dad....

Jonsered "blows in reverse"!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back