Screnches - how many ya got?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve NW WI

Unwanted Riff Raff.
Reaction score
I'm guessing I'll only be middle of the road on this one, but here's what I came up with for my SQ (Scrench Quotient)

2 in saw box
1 on splitter
1 in pickup
1 in trunk of car
2 on tractors
1 in toolbox in basement
1 in toolbox in shed

9 total (that I know of), hope I don't run out. I should find one with a 10mm end on it for the little Echo though!:greenchainsaw:

When I don't need one I bet I could find a couple dozen. If I need one it seems I don't have any. Go figure...

I'm guessing I'll only be middle of the road on this one, but here's what I came up with for my SQ (Scrench Quotient)

2 in saw box
1 on splitter
1 in pickup
1 in trunk of car
2 on tractors
1 in toolbox in basement
1 in toolbox in shed

9 total (that I know of):

About the same here,

Got two still in the plastic wrappers
Got one that belongs to my cutting partner, he thinks he misplaced it.....hehehe!

Not enough. Last week I followed up a tree service co. to do there back yard stump work and found one.. you'd think i found a twenty dollar bill !!
Actually my JD dealer gives me one when asked

I keep one on every saw in the strench holder baileys sells. i really like them. I usually have at least 4 in the saw tool box.

I've got a whole bunch

After going in the saw shop and drooling all over their saws I always feel obligated to buy something before I leave. A scrench doesn't cost that much and so far I haven't been banned from any of the shops.

i got about 50 in a box, 3 on the bench, 2 in my take-to-the-woods box, and my dad has 3 in each of his 2 boxes. i also have one in the pocket of my chaps.:jawdrop:

Latest posts

Back