Screnches - how many ya got?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After going in the saw shop and drooling all over their saws I always feel obligated to buy something before I leave. A scrench doesn't cost that much and so far I haven't been banned from any of the shops.

Glad to know I'm not the only one...

Spread out all around my life.
At Least one in my 3 trucks, the job site tool box, the house box and the bench.
I like the older silver one best.

Two currently, but I clicked on this thread and added one to the order I made from Bailey's just a little while ago. One Stihl carb screwdriver, but I do have a handful of small screwdrivers that would fulfill that role.

:givebeer:

One.

I have CAD, Chainsaw Addiction Disorder. Not SAD, Screnches Addiction Disorder.

last time i counted

10 in my truck
10 in my shop
16 in my tool box
1 on my falling saw
10 in my saw grave yard
many strung out around the places i work.
5 in my truck
5 in my shop
16 in my tool box
30 in my saw grave yard
many strung out around the places i work.

:givebeer:
:greenchainsaw:

i have two atm. one with the standard flat end and one with T27 Torx.

i might have some more somewhere but i dont need them, yet

None. I use a 1/4" ratchet with a suitable size socket. The last scrench i had i let go with a saw i sold. Various screwdrivers in my toolbag.Nothing expensive, too easily lost in the woods.

One in my chainsaw trousers pocket ALWAYS. they get really shiny being in there every day

One on each fuel can, couple in tool box, couple on truck dash, a few in workshop, and probably a few around the house. All up under a dozen I think.

Counting the ones other cutters have left in the woods, and the one that found it's way into my 4-wheeler tire, I would say about 20. I have 13 of those orange screwdrivers. Funny, they all have different widths too.

Latest posts

Back