Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No it wouldn't. Some are powered off an ignition relay when the key is turned on. No key on no power to the lighter/power port. Check your vehicle first.
Older vehicles had power to the lighter all the time. Newer vehicles are relay regulated by the key.

Had to get that 100k post lol.
:numberone:
Dang man, thats ridiculous.

Maybe you can afford some siding now that you won the scrounging wood award :laugh:.
One time some guy said I was getting paid to post here, that was pretty funny.
Not sure I said it before, but the cost of the metal has dropped from 4.25 to 3.40 a ft, I spent nearly 8k on the roofing material, the facia, the "F&J" channel, and the soffits. I'll be over 10k in metal alone by the time the shell is dried in, and lets not talk about overhead door prices :nofunny:. I have a plan to build a slider for my 10x12 bay door on the main, but I'll be buying two 10x7 for the lean to's :envy::envy::envy::envy:, watching craigslist for those.
All the windows I found on craigslist, and I'm still trying to find the service door. I've also found wire on there, the insulation on the trailer, and theres a good chance some of the insulation for the ceilings will come from CL too. While I'm spending a boatload on the shell, I'm still trying to cut costs where I can and still have a nice building.

That’s a custom burn chipper, luv my orange but Lol , red oak 👍
They look nice, but that's all they would do at my place. I can't see any reason to have them here ATM, but who knows what the future holds for us, just glad I've got a couple in composite "furniture" in case :laughing:.
Today I need a powered leaf rake, yesterday as I was finishing up the front, the wind picked up and now I have about as many on the ground as when I started. The good thing is these ones aren't all stuck to the drive/grass like yesterday, since I have to find something positive about it lol. Like I was saying n the GMT, we don't need to worry, soon all the leaves will be gone and we can start complaining about the forecasts, the snow, and the time change:sucks:.

Latest posts

Back